Devon and Cornwall Discovery Tour
Enjoy 5 days exploring Devon and Cornwall. Home to the legends of King Arthur, Celtic Kingdoms and Roman towns, stop at beautiful beaches and wild moorlands. Visit Norman cathedrals and extraordinary coastlines as you see this beautiful pocket of England.
Devon and Cornwall Tour Package
Discover the landscapes and history of the wild Southwest of England on this 5-day mini coach tour. Combining the best of Devon and Cornwall, including the Jurassic Coast, Dartmoor, Lands End, Tintagel Castle, 2 nights in the Roman city of Exeter, and 2 nights in the harbor town of Falmouth, this tour offers a unique view of a beautiful part of Britain.
- Travel in a luxury 5-star mini coach with a small friendly group
- Visit famous historical landmarks, such as Stonehenge and Tintagel Castle
- Explore the natural beauty of Dartmoor and Lands End
- Discover the Roman city of Exeter and the pretty coastal villages of Cornwall
- Travel through the landscapes made famous in the books by Rosamunde Pilcher
|Value for money||
Very nicely organized with revealing hearts of Cornwall and Devon
5 Star – Uk – July 12, 2018
Had a great time!