THAILAND – BANGKOK TOUR & CRUISE
Combine a visit from Bangkok to Ayutthaya — the UNESCO-listed ancient capital of Siam — with a riverboat trip on the Chao Phraya River. An informative guide highlights Thailand’s fascinating history as you explore Ayutthaya temples, stone ruins and Buddha statues in the old capital of Thailand, which was ransacked by invading Burmese in the 18th century. This full-day tour includes lunch and returns you to Bangkok by boat.
- Day trip from Bangkok to Ayutthaya, formerly the capital of Siam
- Spectacular ruins and intact temples Wat Chai Mongkol’s Reclining Buddha statue
- Riverboat cruise along the Chao Phraya River from Ayutthaya
- See Wat Mahathat and Buddha’s head entwined in tree roots
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Pickup and drop-off from central Bangkok hotels
Gloria ecoli, Sep 2018 *****
Well organized and visited 4 attractions with a buffet on a cruise, a good way to spend half a day outside of Bangkok
Marietta S, Aug 2018 ***** We had a wonderful time on this tour, very educational and impressive. It’s a wonderful Thai experience, it’s culture, the food, and the people. The guide and drivers are kind and polite. Thank you.