A Taj Mahal Visit
The Taj Mahal Private Tour for Honeymooners from Delhi, India. Witness this tremendous superb complex appointed in 1632 by the Mughal head Shah Jahan to house the remaining parts of his cherished wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Wikipedia. Built over a 20-year time span on the southern bank of the Yamuna River in Agra, India. The really popular complex is a standout amongst the most remarkable cases of Mughal design, which joined Indian, Persian and Islamic impacts. At its inside is simply the Taj Mahal, worked of gleaming white marble that appears to change shading contingent upon the sunshine. Assigned a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1983, it stays one of the world’s most praised structures and a shocking image of India’s rich history.
Another Taj Mahal?
As history portrays, a myth of a second Taj Mahal was made by Shah Jahan for himself! This proclaimed to be of a Black color and was explored for many centuries. Eventually, in the early 21st Century, this myth was disclosed as untrue! It was later revealed and found to be the same white Taj Mahal, casting a shadow in the waters surrounding the original mausoleum. Naturally, the shadow of the Taj Mahal was blackish and was only a true reflection of the real structure in certain sunsets!
Some still search, but others believe this to be true, and that there never was a black Taj Mahal constructed!
The Majestic Taj Mahal Private Tour for Honeymooners
The Majestic Taj Mahal Private Tour for Honeymooners. An immense mausoleum of white marble, built in Agra between 1631 and 1648 by order of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, the Taj Mahal is the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world’s heritage.
What to Expect
- Enjoy views of one of the world’s most romantic buildings at sunrise with loving Partner.
- A never forgotten experience of the white marble “ Taj Mahal ’’
- Marvel at the impressive Agra Fort, dating from the 16th century
- Marvel at the architecture of Fatehpur Sikri and the iconic Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
- Tour includes a professional guide, private vehicle, buffet breakfast, accommodation in 4/5 star Hotel and Hotel pickup and drop off.