Afraid to be in deep waters getting wet? Well LEx. has a wonderful way for you to go explore under the sea. Yellow Submarine Tours in Boracay. Explore under the sea and discover the beauty of the underwater world. Try this amazing adventure, diving underwater with Boracay Submarine!
- Exploring the underwater and sightseeing using the Boracay Sub.
- Witness the amazing underwater world and its marine sanctuaries.
- Become captivated by the crystal blue oceans of Boracay as you dive down to depths of 25 meters (82 feet) to witness another world.
- Explore the aquatic life forms beneath the rushing waves as you sit back and relax on your tour.
- Dive into the marvelous world underwater without soaking yourself or carrying a tank behind.
Always wished you could dive into the sea and witness its splendour, colours and an amazing variety of marine life and colourful corals. Well now you can! Without getting wet and doing it Safely. The first and final recreational submarine in the Philippines is currently in Boracay!
The submarine is a legitimate submerged vessel that can accommodate up to forty five (45) individuals at once. The voyage is ideal for families, friends and companions who desire to investigate what’s under the sea. Enjoy the depths of the remote ocean—even without knowing how to swim!
The submarine dives to depth around 25 meters. Profoundly offering every individual an incomparable viewpoint. Views of a blue, immense and sound marine group, inexhaustible of common coral reefs and a solid marine biodiversity.
Your underwater voyage is led by your Guide who talks in Tagalog and English. Divers, will engage with clients as they swim before windows much to the joy of passengers. Of course, always looking after your interest and safety.
Being inside the submarine is absolutely an extraordinary and magnificent experience since the fascination is one of a few in Asia.