Halong Bay Adventure
Discover the striking beauty of World Heritage-listed Halong Bay on this Halong Bay small group adventure tour from Hanoi. Drive through the rural villages of northern Vietnam, board a private Chinese junk and set sail through turquoise waters dotted with over 2,000 magnificent limestone islands. Explore the many karsts and enjoy a seafood buffet while taking in the bay’s mystical scenery.
A memorable, relaxing journey along the Bay, viewing some of Mother Natures amazing rocky creations
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
Your Halong Bay tour begins with a 3.5-hour drive from the hectic pace in Vietnam’s capital city, Hanoi, to the tranquil and beautiful Halong Bay. En route stop at the Hong Ngoc Humanity Center, a handicraft outlet developed to provide support to communities in the area including people’s with disabilities. The handicrafts made at the center are available for you to purchase.
On arrival in Halong City board the Chinese junk for your cruise on Halong Bay, famous for its lime karsts jutting out of the green waters creating a spectacular vista as nearly 2000 islands fill the bay. A UNESCO listed World Heritage site since 1994, Halong Bay means “Bay of the Descending Dragon”. Legend has it that a long time ago when the Vietnamese were fighting off foreign invaders, the gods sent a family of dragons to assist in the fight. During the battle the dragons spat out jewels that would later become the islands that now are scattered around the bay.
The cruise explores some of the grottos and caves that have formed in many of the islands that fill Halong Bay. Visit a fishing village where you learn about the culture and customs of the local inhabitants and enjoy a scrumptious seafood lunch on board the boat before returning to Hanoi.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small group tour
- Sightseeing cruise on Halong Bay
- Local guide
- Seafood buffet lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Pick Up
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Passengers’ name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passports. Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
• For entry visa and transit visa, passports should have a minimum of 6 month’s validity after completing the journey.
• Should any Entry Visa or Transit Visa Not be included in Package, LEx. will assist you in obtaining such required documentation, where necessary. We are here to ensure your Vacation / Trip is hassle free.
• It is passenger’s responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and travel vouchers immediately upon getting them.
• Please pay attention to the billing currency indicated on the package. Billing currency would be the currency in which you will be billed in.
• Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
• Legends Express Travel staff provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
• Prices and ticketing conditions are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher.
• Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
• Legends Express Travel reserves the right to cancel any bookings
• Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to Legends Traveler Cancellation/Amendment Policy.
• All packages are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
• Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking. Cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to Legends Traveler Cancellation Policies.
• Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold www.legendstraveler.com liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
• As an additional measure to protect our customers, www.legendstraveler.com may request for photocopies of your credit card (back and front) and a Credit Card Authorization Payment Form to exclude the possibility that the card is being used by a third party, even after payment has been made. As a customer, you agree to cooperate and provide the necessary documents to www.legendstraveler.com if such a need arises.
• Tickets/Vouchers are not to be used for touting purpose.
• Tickets/Vouchers are sold for foreign/local and inbound visitors to the Attraction/Activity/Tour or Vacation
Hanoi Opera House, 1 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi. Pick-up time at the Opera House is 8.00am. *
11 to 12 hrs *
Drop off at centrally located hotels in Hanoi.
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. Admin. charge of US$15 will be applied *
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking *
Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour. *
Please note that swimming is not permitted in line with new regulations introduced by the local authority concerning the section of Halong Bay we visit. * The Local authority of Halong Bay decided to remove the Van Gia fishing farm (next to Thien Cung Cave) to be outside in 2014 and therefore we can no longer visit this village. We apologize for any inconvenience. *
Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.