The capital city of Cairo is Egypt’s biggest city as well as it’s generally notable. The zone is known for its milestones that speak to both Ancient Egypt and its Islamic history, attracting numerous visitors. Huge numbers of the region’s most famous landmarks are not really in Cairo but in the little neighboring city of Giza
Find the best places in Cairo, Luxor, and Alexandria. Cairo has numerous recorded spots you can’t miss. For example, the pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo and Islamic Cairo. Likewise, visit The old capital of Egypt; Luxor with its incredible sanctuaries and tombs, and the flawless city of Alexandria found north of Cairo.Find the best places in Cairo, Luxor, and Alexandria. Cairo has numerous recorded spots you can’t miss. For example, the pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo and Islamic Cairo. Likewise, visit The old capital of Egypt; Luxor with its incredible sanctuaries and tombs, and the flawless city of Alexandria found north of Cairo.
Spare the push-up bras and cleavage-bearing tops for your next trip to Brazil. You don’t have to cover your head in Egypt yet dress modestly. Wear pants or long skirts. Cairo is hot, so baggy jeans will be more agreeable than a couple of thin pants.
Your private tour guide will pick you up from your hotel. Your first stop of the day will be the Giza Pyramids – and of course you will see the mystical Sphinx and live an adventure on a camel in the Sahara desert. Then your tour will take you to Saqqara, where you can explore the Step Pyramid and several ancient tombs. Lastly, drive to Dahshur, where you will marvel at the Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid, the oldest pyramids of Egypt.
Lunch and transfer back to your hotel are included.
After an early start, your guide will first take you to the Egyptian Museum. Marvel at the many ancient artifacts, especially those of King Tut.
Next, you will enjoy the beauty of the Nile on a felucca, you will be taken to Coptic Cairo, the Christian part of the city. Of course you won’t miss out on exploring the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali Pasha and the Khan el Khalili Bazaar, Cairo’s biggest market. Lastly, enjoy an easy walking tour around Islamic Cairo
Lunch and transfer back to your hotel are included.
Fly in the early morning to Luxorto visit the Temple of Karnak, the Temple of Luxor, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut and colssi of Memnon. Lunch is included at a good quality restaurant.
At the end of the tour you will fly back to Cairo
Your guide will pick you up early for the 3-hour drive to Alexandria. You will explore Alexandria Library, Quitbay Fortress, the Catacomb Tomb and Pompey’s Pillar. In the late afternoon, you will be driven back to your hotel in Cairo.
Please note; that the order of days may change due to availability of flights
- Domestic flights (Cairo-Luxor, Luxor-Cairo)
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle with free WiFi
- Lunch all 4 days
- 30 minutes camel ride in Giza
- 1 hour felucca ride on the Nile
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy Room, extra tombs)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Passengers’ name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passports. Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
• For entry visa and transit visa, passports should have a minimum of 6 month’s validity after completing the journey.
• Should any Entry Visa or Transit Visa Not be included in Package, LEx. will assist you in obtaining such required documentation, where necessary. We are here to ensure your Vacation / Trip is hassle free.
• It is passenger’s responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and travel vouchers immediately upon getting them.
• Please pay attention to the billing currency indicated on the package. Billing currency would be the currency in which you will be billed in.
• Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
• Legends Express Travel staff provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
• Prices and ticketing conditions are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher.
• Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
• Legends Express Travel reserves the right to cancel any bookings
• Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to Legends Traveler Cancellation/Amendment Policy.
• All packages are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
• Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking. Cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to Legends Traveler Cancellation Policies.
• Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold www.legendstraveler.com liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
• As an additional measure to protect our customers, www.legendstraveler.com may request for photocopies of your credit card (back and front) and a Credit Card Authorization Payment Form to exclude the possibility that the card is being used by a third party, even after payment has been made. As a customer, you agree to cooperate and provide the necessary documents to www.legendstraveler.com if such a need arises.
• Tickets/Vouchers are not to be used for touting purpose.
• Tickets/Vouchers are sold for foreign/local and inbound visitors to the Attraction/Activity/Tour or Vacation
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking – Children must be accompanied by an adult –
Infant meals not included –
Dress code is smart casual –
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements –
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking –
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required –
Passport name, number, expiry, and the country is required at time of booking for all participants –
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
If you cancel at least 10 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. An admin charge of US$25 will be payable *
If you cancel between 3 and 9 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. *
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Optional Packages for group travelers to Egypt Tour
Tour for one person
Tour for 2-4 persons
Tour for 5-8 persons
Tour for 9-15 persons