TOKYO a Great Tour and Vacation
Tokyo, the capital of Japan, is an advanced city with a front line engineering. General society transportation framework is top of the line. So getting around the city is simple. There are sanctuaries to world-class class shopping in Ginza or the numerous shopping centers, alluring nightlife, fine feasting in Michelin-featured eateries, or straightforward plain noodles in modest desk areas, and whatever more there is to offer in a world class city.
Mount Fuji (Fujisan) at 3776 meters is Japan’s most elevated mountain. It isn’t astonishing that the almost superbly molded fountain of liquid magma has been adored as a holy mountain and experienced huge prevalence among craftsmen and ordinary citizens.
Day 1 – MANILA TO TOKYO
Fly to Tokyo, meet the tour guide at Narita Airport.
Transfer to hotel and check in,
Hotel: Maroudo International or similar
Day 2 – TOKYO
Visit Asakusa Temple
Sky tree(Photo stop)
Ueno Park: Nikko Toshogu Shrine, Shinibabu no ike
Tokyo Tower(Photo stop)
Shopping at Ginza (Duty-free shop)
Hotel: The Prince Tabata Hotel or similar
Day 3 – TOKYO, Mt. FUJI, NAGOYA
Visit Mt Fuji 5th Station
Visit Oshino Hakkai
Hotel: Grand Hotel Matsuhama or similar
Day 4 – NAGOYA, KYOTO, NARA, OSAKA
Visit Kyoto Arashimaya Bridge
Nijo-jo (Photo stop)
Nara Deer Park
Todaiji Temple (Photoshop)
Hotel: Crystal Hotel or similar
Day 5 – OSAKA
Universal Studio Japan.
Transfer to airport for flight back to sweet home
Day 1 – Hotel is Maroudo International or Similar
Day 2 – Hotel is The Prince Tabata Hotel or Similar
Day 3 – Hotel is Grand Hotel Matsuhama or similar
Day 4 – Hotel is Crystal Hotel or similar
Day 5 – After Universal studios transfer to Airport for flight back to Manila
- 4 nights Accommodation at choice 3-star Hotel with daily Hotel Breakfast
- Twin Share Room
- Sightseeing tours as per Itinerary
- Private Coach with English speaking Tour Guide
- International Airfare & Terminal Fee
- Expenses of personal nature, not mentioned in Itinerary
- Tips for Driver and Guide US $5/person/day
- Visa Application - LegendsTraveler can organize this for You
- Philippines Travel tax US$33/person
All services are based on a private Basis
Hotel availability can only be confirmed once payment has been received
Flight Check-in package for baggage is based on 15kg, there is a surcharge of US $60/person for extra 17kg
Solo traveler surcharge is US $240/person
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Passengers’ name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passports. Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
• For entry visa and transit visa, passports should have a minimum of 6 month’s validity after completing the journey.
• Should any Entry Visa or Transit Visa Not be included in Package, LEx. will assist you in obtaining such required documentation, where necessary. We are here to ensure your Vacation / Trip is hassle free.
• It is passenger’s responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and travel vouchers immediately upon getting them.
• Please pay attention to the billing currency indicated on the package. Billing currency would be the currency in which you will be billed in.
• Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
• Legends Express Travel staff provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
• Prices and ticketing conditions are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher.
• Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
• Legends Express Travel reserves the right to cancel any bookings
• Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to Legends Traveler Cancellation/Amendment Policy.
• All packages are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
• Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking. Cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to Legends Traveler Cancellation Policies.
• Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold www.legendstraveler.com liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
• As an additional measure to protect our customers, www.legendstraveler.com may request for photocopies of your credit card (back and front) and a Credit Card Authorization Payment Form to exclude the possibility that the card is being used by a third party, even after payment has been made. As a customer, you agree to cooperate and provide the necessary documents to www.legendstraveler.com if such a need arises.
• Tickets/Vouchers are not to be used for touting purpose.
• Tickets/Vouchers are sold for foreign/local and inbound visitors to the Attraction/Activity/Tour or Vacation