Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Buffet dinner included
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
The journey starts with free hotel pickup inside Phnom Penh. Upon boarding you’ll receive a free Sunset Cocktail. Departing about 5pm, you’ll be cruising along the Phnom Penh riverfront while enjoying the subtle sounds of live traditional Khmer music on the upper-deck. You can also view the scenery from the main deck for a more cozy experience. Leaving the Royal Palace you will journey to the junction of the Tonle Sap, Mekong, and Bassac Rivers. Along the way, you may see floating villages and fishing families living on their house boats. Cruising on the Mekong, you will see the sunset over Phnom Penh in the distance. On the right day, the sunset is the highlight of the journey.
Dinner is served after sunset. An all-you-can-eat buffet made from fresh, local, organic food that is stored, prepped, and cooked fresh daily on the boat in a stainless steel kitchen, never prepared on land hours before, and definitely not on a rusty charcoal grill. No fish from the river is served, ever. All original sauces are made onboard. Salad, spring rolls, organic brown rice, curry, fruit, fresh bread, sandwiches, and a variety barbecue with Texas-style barbecue and Asian teriyaki sauce is served. There are low-carb, vegetarian, vegan, and halal options available. If you choose the “cruise only” option, the buffet and an a-la-carte menu is available for purchase.
The bar has spirits from around the world. Most any traditional cocktail can be made, but be sure and try one of many original signature cocktails, satisfaction guaranteed. Local and imported beers, as well as red and white wines by the glass or bottle. Fresh, locally grown coffee beans are ground just before brewing to ensure fantastic espresso, and coffee.
After dinner, cruise down the Mekong River before turning up the Tonle Sap to take in the Phnom Penh riverfront skyline after dark. This perspective is stunning, only to be seen like this by boat. After passing under the Japanese Friendship Bridge, return to port. The bar will stay open, and you are free to stay and enjoy the river views.
The cruise boat is a newly constructed vessel designed solely with lunch/dinner cruising in mind. With 365 degree views from the top, it has 140 seats with a rustic, wooden, Cambodian design with modern touches. It is equipped with three toilets, men’s, women’s, and staff’s, running water from fresh water tanks, and a water filtration system for clean, purified drinking water. Hygiene, safety, and guest satisfaction are the priorities. A large commercial kitchen with floor-to-ceiling stainless steel walls and appliances, and rubber flooring is designed to prepare food for up to 120 guests in short order. The boat is licensed, inspected, and has staff that is well-trained in safety and first-aid procedures, with flotation devices, safety equipment, and fire extinguishers onboard. No other boat in Phnom Penh can offer you all of these things.
- Buffet dinner (if dinner cruise option is purchased)
- Live Traditional Khmer music
- Hotel pickup (inside central Phnom Penh)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
In front of the Tourist Information Center, riverside, Phnom Penh.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
2 hours (approx.)
Same as departure.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Passengers’ name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passports. Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
• For entry visa and transit visa, passports should have a minimum of 6 month’s validity after completing the journey.
• Should any Entry Visa or Transit Visa Not be included in Package, LEx. will assist you in obtaining such required documentation, where necessary. We are here to ensure your Vacation / Trip is hassle free.
• It is passenger’s responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and travel vouchers immediately upon getting them.
• Please pay attention to the billing currency indicated on the package. Billing currency would be the currency in which you will be billed in.
• Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
• Legends Express Travel staff provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
• Prices and ticketing conditions are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher.
• Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
• Legends Express Travel reserves the right to cancel any bookings
• Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to Legends Traveler Cancellation/Amendment Policy.
• All packages are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
• Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking. Cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to Legends Traveler Cancellation Policies.
• Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold www.legendstraveler.com liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
• As an additional measure to protect our customers, www.legendstraveler.com may request for photocopies of your credit card (back and front) and a Credit Card Authorization Payment Form to exclude the possibility that the card is being used by a third party, even after payment has been made. As a customer, you agree to cooperate and provide the necessary documents to www.legendstraveler.com if such a need arises.
• Tickets/Vouchers are not to be used for touting purpose.
• Tickets/Vouchers are sold for foreign/local and inbound visitors to the Attraction/Activity/Tour or Vacation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Children must be accompanied by an adult
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Sunset Cruise with BBQ Dinner
Sunset Dinner Cruise w/buffet (BBQ Dinner)
2-hour cruise with BBQ buffet prepared fresh on our boat. Free Sunset Cocktail. Live traditional music. Free pickup inside central Phnom Penh. Leaving the Phnom Penh Floating Port daily at 5:00 PM.