Ang Thong Marine Park
Escape to the untouched islands of Ang Thong Marine National Park on a full-day speedboat tour from Koh Samui. Gaze at towering limestone cliffs, snorkel in the clear waters of Koh Wao, and climb Mae Koh Island to Emerald Lake, where you can enjoy extraordinary views of the archipelago below. Go ashore for lunch in a Sea Gypsy fishing village, then paddle a kayak along the jungle coast to iconic James Bond Island, a teetering tower surrounded by water, and the site of ‘The Man with the Golden Gun.’
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- A close encounter with wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- Get inside tips from a local Family friendly
- 10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Tour offered in: English
The enticement of the tropical climates and the beachside lifestyle of Samui Island have drawn plenty of holiday go-ers for a much needed battery recharge spot in the Gulf of Thailand. Beyond the resorts and the sandy shores, a new world opens up, defined by its azure blue waters, uninhabited islets and rock formations that house secret lagoons and offer kayaking opportunities through archways, naturally created through the present currents. All this and more is enveloped together in the Angthong National Marine Park – a 42-island counting collection of blue lagoons and amazing panoramic views of limestone cliffs, towering out of the waters. Upgrade your stay with a full day Angthong by speed boat to get a glimpse of Mother Nature’s finest creations. An early morning pick-up from your hotel on Samui (conditions apply) by a driver only brings you to one of Samui’s northern boat landings where you are welcomed by the captain and his crew before sailing off in comfort and speed towards Angthong National Marine Park. The 40+ islands have been one of the islands most attractive places to find lagoons, reefs and a few deserted beaches where a variety of birds regularly can be spotted. The curiously-shaped rock formations will soon appear, looming from afar and a day filled with exploration, relaxation and adventure awaits. The crew is happy to point out some of the hidden natural treasures which often can only be reached by kayak. Following these aquatic trails, you will find yourself will find yourself surrounded by awe-inspiring steep rock formations. We have 250 kilometres of playing ground here, so plenty of time to find oneself immersed in its beauty. Islands with names such as Mae Koh (great, remote beaches and an emerald Lake called Thale Nai) and Koh Paluay are just a few of the names that will get more attention. NB, Angthong National Park entrance fees is not included in the package (currently Baht 300 per person, subject to change). This can be paid on spot, cash only. Lunch is included on this day at Koh Paluay before moving on to venture further into Angthong National Marine Park. If kayaking is not your thing, relaxing at one of the beaches or snorkeling around the cliffs are perfect alternatives. Thailand is known for its extensive natural beauty and this is one of those examples you cannot miss out with more than enough spots to take in the views around you. In the late afternoon, we head back to Samui’s northern boat pier where you will be escorted back by minivan to your resort on the island.
- A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide. * Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with a professional driver from/to the boat pier. * Return joint speedboat transfers from and to Angthong National Marine Park * All applicable taxes and service charges * Snack, drinks and /or refreshments during the tour * Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only) * Use of kayaks and snorkeling equipment during the tour
- Angthong National Marine Park entrance fees (to be paid on the spot, cash only).
- * Currently Baht 300 per person (subject to change). * Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- * Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated * Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement. * Any airline tickets, * visa fees, * additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point * Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program * Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
* This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with an English-speaking guide. * Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Samui’s main beaches. * Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and the Naithon and Ban Taling Nam area are excluded. * Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions. * A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate; many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. * We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this. We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant. * Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. * For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
* Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. * Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off. * Due to the absence of ATM machines and credit cards payment portals, particularly on islands and inside nature reserves, we highly recommend to bring sufficient cash with you. * Sand and water have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this. * Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power. *
We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests. * It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. * Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
* Not recommended for pregnant women * Please bring a Towel, sun lotion, slippers, sunglasses, swimming suit and waterproof bag * Please note that for the child rate will be applied for children 4-10 years old and the height between 100-120cm. only, if height over which will be charged as adult rate.