COVID-19 introduces a New Normal for Bookings, Safety & Sanitation Protocols
Don’t Accept anything Less!
As Hotels, Resorts, Apartments, houses and every other type of accommodation that use to flourish in the tourism business, times have now changed, for all of them!
Firstly, trust the reputable brand names of accommodation, so you can check (via Internet, Web and Social sites, word of mouth or LEx.) as to what Safety standards they have implied into their daily routines in cleaning their hotels.
Hotels and Accommodation establishments, MUST be committed to putting the guests interest first.
What have they introduced for the New Normal of Booking a room?
They are now committed in providing You a Risk Free Environment.
How can this Happen?
What does a Risk Free Environment mean?
Risk Free Enhancements, Safety and Sanitation Protocols
Since before, the Enhancement of Quarantine was implemented, accommodation establishments have been trying to follow the strictest standards in maintaining Safety of all their Guest’s and Staff.
This has not been the easiest of tasks. As new information about COVID-19 has been flowing from Governments, Social sites, Medical experts and the WHO ( World Health Organisation ). This Info. has been pouring out around the world on a daily basis, which has been good, or has it?
Some of the information, has been correct while some has not!
Why is this so?
There has been a fair bit of contradiction of information about this Virus, due to the main reason, (AS I SEE IT ) No one knew what they were dealing with in this New strain of the Flu virus named COVID-19.
It has now been over 8 months the public have become aware of this killer virus, and the only sure thing that people ( or most people ) understand is that; You should wear a Mask, You should wash hands or sanitize regularly, and You should keep Social Distancing.
All the above helps in NOT contacting the Virus.
Now, more critically than ever before accommodation establishments must adapt to the New Normal when entertaining Guest and their staff.
Their Staff require to be educated and trained better on the seriousness of cleanliness, in sanitation and cleaning processes, so everyone stays safe.
Everyone must Elevate their standards in Health education for the well being of yourself, and others around you.
We must always exercise a caution in where we are going and what we are doing!
Health & Safety begins with You!
Introduction of new Technology
As we live in an advanced technological world, there should be technology that can help with our safety, relating to this New Normal in Travel.
Your newly chosen accommodation establishment should have All or some of these enhancements in place. This way you will know they are serious in protecting your Health & Safety, whilst staying in there rooms and using their Facilities
- Thermal Scanners should be present at each entrance to an accommodation establishment. This helps in checking both Guest and staff Temperatures.
What is the usual body temperature in coronavirus disease patients?
The normal human body temperature remains around 36.5°C to 37°C, regardless of the external temperature or weather. The most effective way to protect yourself against the new coronavirus is by frequently cleaning your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or washing them with soap and water.
Is temperature screening effective to detect the coronavirus disease?
Temperature screening alone, at exit or entry, is not an effective way to stop international spread, since infected individuals may be in incubation period, may not express apparent symptoms early on in the course of the disease, or may dissimulate fever through the use of antipyretics; in addition, such measures require substantial investments for what may bear little benefits. It is more effective to provide prevention recommendation messages to travellers and to collect health declarations at arrival, with travellers’ contact details, to allow for a proper risk assessment and a possible contact tracing of incoming travellers.
Feb 29, 2020 – WHO
2. Footbath Mats or Santizer Mats should also be in place as an additional prevention manner
3. Guest rooms and all public areas should be Sanitized regularly with hospital-grade disinfectants.
4. Accommodation establishment staff should have also been upgraded to include a better understanding of the COVID-19 virus dangers. So the housekeeping staff should step up their efforts in improving the Health & Safety of each room. Plus the surround accesses to the rooms; e.g. hallways, grab rails, stairs, lifts & buttons, etc.. this will help in making sure that all surfaces inside a hotel are Germ-Free
5. It is also Your responsibility to ensure you wash hands regularly. Use the hand 🖐 🤚 Sanitizer’s that are readily available throughout the hotel. This should be strongly encouraged to all guest and staff, alike.
6. Wearing of Face Mask. ( which in some instances is a mandate enforced by Government mandates ). The wearing of Face-Mask is for everyone who passes through the hotel doors.
7. There should also be a signage, enforcing people and staff to adhere to like ” No Mask – No Entry “ This is for yours and other persons safety!
8. Always be Patient and Courteous to all hotel Staff, as this New Normal is something that is New to Everyone.
We are sure most accommodation establishments, that value your trust and custom will have these Health & Safety processes as a Policy. This is in order to ensure the safety of all their Guests and Staff.
LegendsTraveler Use and Recommend Waterfront Hotels & Casinos.
Would you like to Plan for a Function or Event?
With Social Distancing in mind, Waterfront Hotels & Casinos have prepared new lay-outs and capacity for each of their Function Rooms.
Meals and Services are newly designed in accordance with the Department of Health Standards for your Safety.
Should you wish to make a booking in a Safe Environment during Covid-19,
Please contact us and Stay Safe
LegendsTraveler ~ Keeping Your Informed